$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56

4,083 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
25.7% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any news? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this game at GenCon? It is an odd time of year for a game to not have any news released.

Is anyone out there?

Hello?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
That's a good point. But I think we'll (hopefully) hear a lot at Essen in October. They're probably releasing it there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are probably still struggling with getting the Bowie bulge just right on the miniature lol
13 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I e-mailed them as well and got the following response:

Labyrinth is scheduled for release in September and should be shipped around that time. Check out our facebook page for a bit more info!

Jack Caesar
River Horse

https://www.facebook.com/Jim-Hensons-Labyrinth-the-board-gam...


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Parish
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With a September release I imagine they are trying to time it with the anniversary which I believe is September 11th when the film will be back in select theaters.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Parish
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
duncanid wrote:
I e-mailed them as well and got the following response:

Labyrinth is scheduled for release in September and should be shipped around that time. Check out our facebook page for a bit more info!

Jack Caesar
River Horse

https://www.facebook.com/Jim-Hensons-Labyrinth-the-board-gam...




According to River Horse's latest Facebook update it seems we have a few more months to wait for the retail release, estimated end of Oct/Early November for arrival at the distributors.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re3nforcer wrote:
duncanid wrote:
I e-mailed them as well and got the following response:

Labyrinth is scheduled for release in September and should be shipped around that time. Check out our facebook page for a bit more info!

Jack Caesar
River Horse

https://www.facebook.com/Jim-Hensons-Labyrinth-the-board-gam...




According to River Horse's latest Facebook update it seems we have a few more months to wait for the retail release, estimated end of Oct/Early November for arrival at the distributors.


Any chance to see/try/buy the game in Essen?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
i dont care if this is the worst game ever...take my money already
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well....it's early November now. Any clue on when it might be released?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're on containers from China heading to distributors according to Facebook.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many games take three to four weeks to arrive from China. It should be time for another update.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick werman
msg tools
Got my copy today in store Lincoln ne. I think it was a fluke that I was able to get it though. They only had one copy.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nicksw81 wrote:
Got my copy today in store Lincoln ne. I think it was a fluke that I was able to get it though. They only had one copy.


Congratulations! As the only person with a copy, we depend upon you for a review. The miniatures are great, but were the rules dipped in the Bog of Eternal Stench?

Actually, it seems that there is a video:

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like River Horse got a major shipment in and is currently shipping out their orders. It also appears it is slotted for a retail release of Nov. 18th of this year or around that time (late November).

Furthermore it appears that they are sold out at their level (River Horse) and so anyone wanting a copy at this point will have to hope there are copies left at a retailer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stanley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2016/04/14/jim-hensons-labyrint...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seeing the game in local stores but still do not have my preorder copy. What is going on?devil
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like River Horse got their copies on November 9th. They are using Gamequest for fulfillment. Google makes them look like an online store similar to CoolStuff. Who knows how many copies are going to be sent out each day.

https://www.facebook.com/628351877316868/photos/a.6298028638...

https://www.gamesquest.co.uk/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard spangle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my FLAGS said that they will have them in Friday morning. this should be fun
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Regs
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FLGS retailer here.

My copies arrived today.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy just arived today!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Phobos wrote:
They are probably still struggling with getting the Bowie bulge just right on the miniature lol


I never thought I'd ever see that anatomical example and the word "miniature" in the same sentence.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.