Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
The guy with the ideas.
badge
Look at my spooky glowing eyes!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

If you had the customization kit what custom content would you make? What kind of maps, monsters, and Hunts would you create?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
Huge maps , 6 tiles for the core box is my only regret , I feel like few games and I will know by memory all the location , I would love to see extra tiles .... By the way I kickstart this game and I can't wait to play it ( 5/6 players box will give me few more tiles , but I would love to see more ) as for miniature I think you guys got it all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hello there
msg tools
will spend hours making custom content lol

will make id cards etc for most of my collection of A Touch if Evil heroes plus many other also like Jason Bourne, Vampire Hunter, Ciro 'Immortale' DiMarzio

will create non-vampire critters for the hunters to kill like werewolves, ghosts, demons etc

will make new special abilities so the heroes can do other things than just kill stuff, like climbing, hacking, pick locks etc

and of course many locations and weapons

VH is the first and probably only KS I have or will back

great project
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
The guy with the ideas.
badge
Look at my spooky glowing eyes!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

@LoudSmoker

There is a Map Tile Pack Add-On at the KS. Its the same 6 tiles from the core box but it can increase the size of your homebrew game. The From Dust To Blood Expansion also adds additional 3 tiles for sewer and derelict station.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hello there
msg tools
NecroNuke9 wrote:

@LoudSmoker

There is a Map Tile Pack Add-On at the KS. Its the same 6 tiles from the core box but it can increase the size of your homebrew game. The From Dust To Blood Expansion also adds additional 3 tiles for sewer and derelict station.

even better, Blood to Dust has now stretch goaled to 4 tiles

and more tiles in the 5-6 player expansion, a blood bank/lab and a crypt I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Alexandru Barbu
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First and foremost I will use it to replace the misspelled "Varacolaci" ID cards in the respective expansion with "Varcolac" which is closer to the correct Romanian term.
Despite a pointless debate against my natural correction of the used term "varacolaci" the creators so far seem reluctant to correct the typos hiding defensively behind the similar misspelling of some web-culture vampire sites. The misspelling is further compounded by the female iteration "varacolaca" and the plural form used for individual mini varacolac-i. Maybe the entire game should be renamed Vamapires Hunters?
It's funny that this expansion claims to add some Romanian rooted flavor lore to the vampire theme.
I also find ironic that at backers request legs were added to a miniature, price for an add-on was reduced and fonts to cards were changed almost immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Layne Lowder
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have an idea to set some hunts in Alaska (or some place in higher latitudes) and give them Midnight Sun(easy)/40 Days of Night(hard) rules. I'm also in the middle of writing a novel about non traditional vampire hunters and it would be fun to actually run a hunt with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.