United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
I learned about the 2nd Edition after it was already sold out and shifted to the secondary market. Are there any plans for a reprint of the updated version or should I just stick to the wilds of the Geek Market?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like Phill's games often come out again with updates. I would say you would be in for a long wait on that probably though. If you see a good deal or even a reasonable deal I would go with it. His games are not going to get cheaper on the secondary market with time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:
I learned about the 2nd Edition after it was already sold out and shifted to the secondary market. Are there any plans for a reprint of the updated version or should I just stick to the wilds of the Geek Market?

Regardless of a reprint, go buy the game. It is worthwhile playing today, one of the best dice games ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:

There are no plans for a Greenland reprint. There might be someday a 3rd edition that would include the Sea Sami expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
Annowme wrote:

There are no plans for a Greenland reprint. There might be someday a 3rd edition that would include the Sea Sami expansion.

Thanks for the confirmation, Phil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:

I can see a first edt for 21$ in the US (geekmarket)
I guess you won't be able to use the sea sami expansion but other than that the first edt. is good to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
lievendp wrote:
Annowme wrote:

I can see a first edt for 21$ in the US (geekmarket)
I guess you won't be able to use the sea sami expansion but other than that the first edt. is good to play.

I'm too much a sucker for the superior production value of the 2nd Edition to consider the 1st. I'll reconsider when my game budget opens up again.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.