Cosmic Encounter» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for extra pieces? Game needs a good home. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xander McDonald
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I have fond memories of this game, but I haven't played in years. I'm moving cross country soon and I'm downsizing. My game is missing a Flare and a Destiny. Didn't count the Challenges or Edicts. The hexes are there, the tokens are in good shape for their age.

I'd really like to pass this on to an active player who could get some use out of it. I'm willing to cover shipping (US only), for the love of the game. I can't stand the thought of throwing this away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which edition? (If you say "Eon", I call dibs; I could stand to replace some bits on my very-well-loved edition...)

Alex Yeager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexYeager wrote:
Which edition? (If you say "Eon", I call dibs; I could stand to replace some bits on my very-well-loved edition...)

Alex Yeager

I'm thinking it is the Mayfair edition, based on which Forum this was posted in.

I have the Mayfair edition and love it. Used to play the crap out of it, but not as much anymore. My eldest son loves the game, but my younger one hasn't hit that age yet to appreciate this type of game. If you can't find it a better home, I'll take it rather than you throwing it away cry. It will allow me to bring it to scout camp with my older son without worrying about my complete version that I use in better environs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming this is a Mayfair copy, Xander or the recipient of his awesome kindness can let me know what's missing and I'll see if I have spare copies of the cards. (More likely for the flare... not sure if I have I'll have to see if I have spare destiny cards.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hornburg
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
If this is still available, could you please let me know? I found a copy in pretty good condition, except for the box, but it was missing two of the race standup cards and a number of each colors tokens. I'd love to be able to play this.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.