6 Posts

Discworld: Ankh-Morpork» Forums » General

Subject: Any news about a possible reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
SUBJ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's unlikely. As I recall Martin Wallace has lost the rights to produce Discworld games, which led to the cancellation of his third planned game in the series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
There won't be any for the foreseeable future, probably for the unforeseeable future as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to add the official quote to the correct answers above, here is the June 15 post on the Treefrog Games site...

It is with great regret that we have to announce that we no longer have the licence to produce Discworld Ankh-Morpork or The Witches. There is no chance of either licence being renewed, nor is there any possibility for the third game in the series to see the light of day. Since Sir Terry’s passing away earlier this year there has been a change in IP management style. I’m sorry to disappoint those fans looking forward to the next game, just one of those things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may contact Mayfair. They found a couple cases cleaning the warehouse out before gencon. They may have one left for purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Plenty of copies at my local FLGS still. After I told them about the loss of rights they bought a large stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.