$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 125.35

7,465 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Roll Player» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-ordered! Have you secured your copy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just preordered Roll Player directly from the designer's site - Thunderworks Games with Free delivery. I love the theme, art and the dice mechanics after watching The Dice Tower review. The solo option is a real bonus for me but I can gaurentee my two sons will want to roll up some characters as well!

Order link:

http://thunderworksgames.bigcartel.com/product/roll-player-p...

Can't wait to receive the game!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a chance to play a full game at Gen Con and it was terrific. Definitely recommend it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kynan Stuttard
Australia
Narre Warren South
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have also pre-ordered.. I did miss the kickstarter.. but was glad for the option to pre-order.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the preorders! The first print run will be pretty limited, so grab 'em while ya can.

Keith
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When is the estimated ship date?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Myers
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grabbed. I appreciate the free shipping!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TnT! wrote:
When is the estimated ship date?


Jeff, end of September(2016), early Oct is ETA.


Keith
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Gardiner
United States
Napa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered myself a copy. Looking forward to playing and the inevitable requests to use the roll player characters in actual role playing games.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see this getting such positive feedback. It really is a neat game! Can't wait to see it!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the answer is yes, but I was curious if pre-order as well as regular retail copies of the game will be the same as Kickstarter editions? Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Green archer needs food badly!
badge
I am to misbehave.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember any of the stretch goals being KS exclusive.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
I don't remember any of the stretch goals being KS exclusive.


Keith told me directly that there is only one edition of Roll Player. Backers will be getting the same game that will go to retail later this year.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Lakoda wrote:
I don't remember any of the stretch goals being KS exclusive.


Keith told me directly that there is only one edition of Roll Player. Backers will be getting the same game that will go to retail later this year.


This is correct. There is no KS exclusive content.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Lakoda wrote:
I don't remember any of the stretch goals being KS exclusive.


Keith told me directly that there is only one edition of Roll Player. Backers will be getting the same game that will go to retail later this year.


This is correct. There is no KS exclusive content.


Will the game be sold by any retailers? If so will it include the stretch goals even if later down the road?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
kmatejka wrote:
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Lakoda wrote:
I don't remember any of the stretch goals being KS exclusive.


Keith told me directly that there is only one edition of Roll Player. Backers will be getting the same game that will go to retail later this year.


This is correct. There is no KS exclusive content.


Will the game be sold by any retailers? If so will it include the stretch goals even if later down the road?


MM has it available for pre-order, and we (GLGames) have it in stock now. Keith said the remaining stock was relatively limited, although I am pretty sure it will go into retail distribution among FLGS as well. Keith will certainly know more.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. Copies should be getting retail in early October.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
That's correct. Copies should be getting retail in early October.


I would like to order directly but you're charging $20 more than MM is
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.