Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Borg Self Destruct Sequence + Tactical Drone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Berkeley
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
So quick question. If I used the Borg Self Destruct Sequence, could I also use the Tactical Drone from the retail Sphere to reroll all of the dice, or would he be destroyed already?

Self Destruct sequence is

ACTION: You cannot attack this round. During the next Activation Phase you cannot move or take any Actions (including free Actions). At the end of the next Activation Phase, after all ships have moved, destroy your ship and roll a number of attack dice equal to your Hull value to damage every ship within Range 1- 3 of your ship. A ship does not roll defense dice against this attack unless that ship has a [SCAN] token next to it.

Tactical Drone is

At the start of the game, place 4 Drone Tokens on this card. When attacking, you may spend 1 Drone Token to choose any number of your attack dice and re-roll them once.

Self Destruct specifies at the end that it is an attack, so Tactical Drone would work there, I'm just not sure if I can use other abilities while I'm blowing myself up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shrouded In Mystery
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm inclined to say yes since I know other captain's like Worf work during activation phase attacks. I also just realized this would be a really good situation to have Admiral Jarok on your side with the Borg, if you're not faction pure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.