Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Burchett
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avengers! Cowabunga!
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the best way to go about printing all of the print and play? Some have printed it all off with great success. I am not a graphic designer and am looking for some advice to get the best results.

Also, with the dice facings. What is the best ay to get those to a consistent size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Print and play productions does an excellent job. You could also find a local place to print them. You of course have to do whatever gluing. Print and play productions also has stickers you can attach to dice. They print them for you. You have to configure the template. They have done a good job for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Print everything on full page mailing labels (8.5x11). Stick it to foam core and then cut with an exact knife.

Do the same thing for dice, and just cut the shapes out and adhere it to a blank die. You can find those in licensed Yahtzee games at bargain bin stores (they have stickered dice)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
stooge wrote:
Stick it to foam core

Foam core is good for durability, but since these will be replaced with actual game components in a couple of months I just printed to 110 lb. card stock, and mailing labels for the dice. (If you can't find blank dice, you could just stick them over the pips on normal dice.)

For the cards, if you want to go super-simple, you could just print out the faces on copy paper and sleeve them with normal playing cards as the back. No glue, no muss, no fuss. It all depends on how good you want it to look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just printed everything out on A4 paper (shrinking everything down to scale with the board at that size) then cut out and laminated it. For the dice I just used the reference card that someone (whose name I forget, apologies) posted up on the Facebook group and grabbed the appropriate number and colours from my d6 bag. Made little laminated standees for the minis using plastic stands from other games and off I went. It took less than an hour in total.

I played a game with a friend and my son today and we all really enjoyed it. It's a rather light, but fun game and much better balanced than it first appeared to be with a VERY close win for the villains. I'm really looking forwards to the completed games eventual arrival.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.