Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Mawson
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when the final, professional release of the English rules for all the expansions will be released. Seems it's just the badly translated 'beta' version are still the only ones available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure anyone really knows. There is a release date for the KS rulebook, but I believe that has slipped a couple of months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be a while longer, I'm not confident it will even be here by Christmas. The last KS update (August 3rd.) said this about the Compendium:

Devil Pig Games wrote:
Compendium

The final french version earned 20 more pages with your help! Now, we will send it soon to the english translator, after we add the last remarks about it. The translation of a 104-pages document won't be fast, but the translator has already received the necessary docs to prepare the job.

After this translation, as for french backer, you will be able to read it and verify it in english. That may lead to new modifications in both french and english versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice lalet
France
Carcassonne
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
May i help about it ? i have the french version of the game, have you some question about some bad translations ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.