Subject: End game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completed the investigation, and not seeing any better option, just clicked the End Game option, and it just ended. I guess I was expecting some kind of victory epilogue or something. Did I do it wrong? This was the first scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Should be a little animated clip with some text and narration. Just like the prologue animation/narration at the start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmb
There is an ending epilogue you should have seen. If you had to end the game manually, you were likely not done...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Maybe you had to kill the priest... Disrupt the ritual, not just close the gate, or you may have needed to escape the mansion through the front door... Those are the win conditions I've seen in the first scenario so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pauljima wrote:
There is an ending epilogue you should have seen. If you had to end the game manually, you were likely not done...

Maybe you had to kill the priest... Disrupt the ritual, not just close the gate, or you may have needed to escape the mansion through the front door... Those are the win conditions I've seen in the first scenario so far.

We had to exit through the front door, with the ritual materials, which we had. Since the app does not track movement, how was it supposed to know when we left the mansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noahboa wrote:
Pauljima wrote:

We had to exit through the front door, with the ritual materials, which we had. Since the app does not track movement, how was it supposed to know when we left the mansion?

I'm pretty sure the app places an exploration token on the front door once you have the items. It would know you left when you explored that token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noahboa wrote:

When you get the ritual materials, an explore token appears on the front door. You have to "explore" the front door to end the scenario, which is done in the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Noahboa wrote:

When you get the ritual materials, an explore token appears on the front door. You have to "explore" the front door to end the scenario, which is done in the app.

Well dang, I somehow missed that. All well. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.