Hide
6 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: Australia/New Zealand Kickstarter Fulfillment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
With Gencon out of the way and preorders starting to go out, I was wondering if it's possible to inquire into the status of rewards for Aus/NZ backers? Very keen to start playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The depot has them but was at Gencon. They are getting ready to ship and they estimate the will be shipping during the middle of next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
The depot has them but was at Gencon. They are getting ready to ship and they estimate the will be shipping during the middle of next week.

Cool. Thanks for the quick reply Patrick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff T
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was delivered to Brisbane yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Ryan
Australia
Richlands
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff_Ten wrote:

Ditto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LineOf7s wrote:
Jeff_Ten wrote:

Ditto.

Same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.