Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective» Forums » General

Subject: So whats going on with translating the expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Cullen
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
I read a while ago that some of the expansions were getting translated into English and released late this year or early next year, but can't find the post now. Can anyone fill me in on the latest? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this came out today, so by December I suppose. https://www.asmodee.us/en/news/2016/8/16/jack-the-ripper-is-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorrax wrote:
I read a while ago that some of the expansions were getting translated into English and released late this year or early next year, but can't find the post now...

Is this the one you refer to:

Interesting video with the publishers of the game at Ystari / Space Cowboys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I have all of the original expansions, but have not come to the West End Adventures cases yet. Are these Jack the Ripper cases reprints of whatever is in the West End Adventures, or all new, never before seen, cases?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
oaklandsberg wrote:
I have all of the original expansions, but have not come to the West End Adventures cases yet. Are these Jack the Ripper cases reprints of whatever is in the West End Adventures, or all new, never before seen, cases?

Pretty sure they are new (the campaign feature certainly is)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel B
France
Paris
flag msg tools
I'm just a villager! Believe me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the Jack the Ripper cases are new and were never released before, as stated by the publisher in various French-speaking interviews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
It is weird talking about (except for the Ripper Cases) a English Translatation of a French Transalation of an English Translatation....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.