Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Basic Hunt Events rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
The base game basic hunt events are all the same right?
Can i just not put them on the board and when my survivors arrive at the space just roll the 2d10s to find what event occurs?

The only use i see of the cards is if you get some promo basic hunt event cards that come with the miniatures?
Does anyone know how many promo basic hunt event cards have been released so far and how to obtain them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hellena Handbasket
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three at the moment, as far as I know. One comes with the Lonely Tree expansion, one comes with the Fade promo, and one comes with the Percival figure.

I wouldn't bother putting basic hunt cards on the board unless you have one of the above.

Does anyone know if we're supposed to just add these cards to our collection of basic hunt event cards? Should we take out some of those cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jion wrote:
The base game basic hunt events are all the same right?
Can i just not put them on the board and when my survivors arrive at the space just roll the 2d10s to find what event occurs?

The only use i see of the cards is if you get some promo basic hunt event cards that come with the miniatures?
Does anyone know how many promo basic hunt event cards have been released so far and how to obtain them?

There are some from promos (not sure how many) and expansions. If you're just playing the base game, not putting them out is certainly an option. Be aware there might be some instances in which you would need to resolve more than one event per space, though, so you would need to keep track of that, which having the cards out helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zamnath wrote:

Does anyone know if we're supposed to just add these cards to our collection of basic hunt event cards? Should we take out some of those cards?

Since the Lonely Tree Basic Hunt Event is added to the deck, I assume you also add up the other two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.