tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's been in the hard-to-find/nonexistant category for ages.

Very occasionally you'll see a few pop up - I felt extremely lucky to get one myself last year from Chaos Cards.

Checking http://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/11920/cthulhu-wars I can see that the only one currently showing is the 'silly money' one at Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I know a local shop or two that might still have it. Can check on that next week, but be prepared that it will cost about 200 Eurosry

Edit:
Sorry, the local shop I had in mind sold his copy already. But will continue looking. Alternatively, I could possibly part with my used copy (if so, we would have to do this via BGGMarket, of course), but I'll have to think on that, a little...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
I know of a UK store with a few copies for £170 each, but that's a little too much for my tastes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ludek michera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a reasonable price. I have payed about $198 for my copy from OS2 (with shipping and VAT). Although I have fair amount of stretched goals included...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, the copies in OS2 were very very reasonably priced. After the first KS, copies were to be had in shops, and pries gradually got lower, at least in Germany. But then, the stock began to dwindle, and they rose again.

I have never seen a mint copy priced below €150, though. And have seen a lot for regular prices of around €200.

To be honest, I doubt you will get a mint copy for any less than that, now. Or you have to wait until they once again hit retail. They will, but I bet there will again be limited stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
we are trying to finish the second print run as quickly as we can. In fact my son is in China right now expediting the process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.