Hide
7 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Spellbook Images rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lurker on the Forums
msg tools
I was a at a giant game night over the last weekend and we had a blast playing Cthulhu Wars and other games. When I got home, I realized that all of the spellbook tiles were missing from my copy, and after contacting the other players present, it looks like no one can account for them. I did not do all of the cleanup myself, so I can't tell where they went.

Does anyone have scans of the spellbooks for the standard factions so I can print them out and replace them myself? I only have the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could possibly use the PBF files to print them. But all that would give you is the name of the spell book, not the action on the card. You would need a list of the actions as a side item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lurker on the Forums
msg tools
Hi Michael. Thanks for the suggestion. Can you be a little more specific? I have the PbF files on Google Drive, but I'm unsure what to use as the list of actions on the side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I have them. PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SubtleNiggurath wrote:
I was a at a giant game night over the last weekend and we had a blast playing Cthulhu Wars and other games. When I got home, I realized that all of the spellbook tiles were missing from my copy, and after contacting the other players present, it looks like no one can account for them. I did not do all of the cleanup myself, so I can't tell where they went.

Does anyone have scans of the spellbooks for the standard factions so I can print them out and replace them myself? I only have the base game.

I would also suggest that if you can't find them that you contact Arthur and see if he has any spares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dierks
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hemulen wrote:
SubtleNiggurath wrote:

I would also suggest that if you can't find them that you contact Arthur and see if he has any spares.

I agree, contact Arthur at Petersen Games.

Last year at a convention, I lost a few of the Elder Signs. Petersen Games sent me replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
We have spares. Send an e-mail to spencer@petersengames.com and tell him Sandy told you that we would send you copies of all the spellbooks you are missing (tell him which factions), if you pay for any postage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.