Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm looking for the little smoke/fire tokens from the Star Wars PocketModel CMG. Ideally, as many as you'd be willing to part with would be great, but at least 25 would be a good start. I'll pay the cost of shipping, or maybe we can work out some kind of trade, although I don't play or collect the SW CMG, so the arrangement wouldn't necessarily be like-for-like.

As far as CCGs go, here's what I play/collect, in case any immediate trades come to mind:

Decipher Star Trek 1st Edition
Babylon 5
X-Files
Terminator
Tomb Raider
The Crow
Blood Wars
Deadlands: Lost Colony Showdown

Otherwise, feel free to, PM me and let's see if we can reach an agreement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't have any of this but I seem to remember UofLHoops saying he had this game, might shoot him a message if he doesn't see this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
otomo jon wrote:
I don't have any of this but I seem to remember UofLHoops saying he had this game, might shoot him a message if he doesn't see this.

I'll give him a try. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SaintlyThomas wrote:
otomo jon wrote:

I'll give him a try. Thanks!

David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

was able to help me out and 100 of the fire tokens are on their way to me. Thanks for the tip, otomo jon, and thank you UofLHoops!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to help....I think it's pretty cool to see game components re-purposed into something useful in different games. Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.