$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 114.72

7,006 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

Area 51: Top Secret» Forums » News

Subject: Kickstarter Campaign NOW Live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter campaign to fund Area 51 has NOW launched:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spielmaterial/area-51-t...

:)
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I'm in..
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo POIROT
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for French rules ... i hope i could read them before the end on the campaign
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
LAuCoBa57 wrote:
I'm waiting for French rules ... i hope i could read them before the end on the campaign


French rules are available here:
http://www.muecke-spiele.de/wordpress/?p=2603
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo POIROT
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Now i do not have more excuses
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iam TwinWarrior
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Tardy to the party but I'm in
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having a very very hard time believing that this can delivered in less than 3 months.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
Having a very very hard time believing that this can delivered in less than 3 months.


I know. I thought of backing at the Pick up at Essen level as I'll be going this year but I very much doubt the game will be ready on time
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
Having a very very hard time believing that this can delivered in less than 3 months.


I know. I thought of backing at the Pick up at Essen level as I'll be going this year but I very much doubt the game will be ready on time :what:


The artwork is done and the factory is getting ready to start production.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spielmaterial wrote:
Victor Mancha wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
Having a very very hard time believing that this can delivered in less than 3 months.


I know. I thought of backing at the Pick up at Essen level as I'll be going this year but I very much doubt the game will be ready on time


The artwork is done and the factory is getting ready to start production.


So the KS ends on 9/16/16 and you are committing to delivery by 10/31/16?

That's 45 days.

Only way that is remotely possible is if everything is 100% ready to go on 9/16 and you are not having any production done in China.

For North America backers trans oceanic shipping, customs and distribution would eat up 30 days, easy.

Everything can be manufactured and ready to go 2 weeks after the KS ends?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:

Everything can be manufactured and ready to go 2 weeks after the KS ends?


Yes.

Many of the parts are standard items we have stocked.

The factory is in Poland.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Jones
Germany
Kleve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter campaign was successfully completed and the games have been delivered on time. If there are any add-ons missing they will be delivered later.

See this update on what happened towards the end of the campaign:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spielmaterial/area-51-t...

The game is also now available for purchase at Mücke Spiele.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mageant wrote:
The Kickstarter campaign was successfully completed and the games have been delivered on time. If there are any add-ons missing they will be delivered later.

See this update on what happened towards the end of the campaign:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spielmaterial/area-51-t...

The game is also now available for purchase at Mücke Spiele.


Are you saying they have been delivered to backers? because I have not received mine and based on the comments section of the KS no one else has either...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly haven't received mine as yet in the UK..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delay.

The last deliveries are being sent out this week.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spielmaterial wrote:
Sorry for the delay.

The last deliveries are being sent out this week.


To backers or from production location?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
spielmaterial wrote:
Sorry for the delay.

The last deliveries are being sent out this week.


To backers or from production location?


To the backers from our office.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today in the UK; looks great.. many thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And just had a 4-player run through.. this is going to be great, love the interaction and decisions over timing of scoring.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.