Popular Tags: [View All]
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GZ is always a work in progress and soon I hope to release the very first expansion set for out customizable board game. Now you can check out the core game at:

[geekurl=https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/176195/galaxy-zento-chessmen]https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/176195/galaxy-zento-ches...[/geekurl]

Just to nutshell it, the game is about completing your mission goal for good or evil before anyone else does theirs. In the process of that, you enlist allies of your alignment, face and fight enemy characters and beasts, collect artifacts, items and powers, and escape dangerous traps.

It's possible to become a magic user if you didn't start as one when given your random player character card (the six include a Wizard, Speedster, Solder, Strongman, Inventor, and Psychic) each with their own special capabilities.

What the expansion set is going to bring:

18 new PC cards that you play as things like a Spy, Goblin, Minotaur, Faerie, Elf and more!

Monsters! On top of beasts to fight there will be monsters. Some of them will alter your path in the game if you lose to them in combat. Become a zombie or werewolf.

3 new mission goals

New artifacts, items, spells, and more.

So what's in progress? Right now I have 6 guest artists who are putting card art into the game (if they all can by end of this month).

We also want to give the cards a more graphic design than they currently have, with a surprise or two coming for the core game itself.

I still need to come up with a catchy name for the expansion lol. Go figure. But anyway, I'll post some a couple cards (not final look for them) so you can kind of see what's up:

And here's some artwork from my awesome guests:

I'll be back with more and this progresses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I haven't been around, but summer has been super duper busy for me. Now that my son is back in school, I'll be coming through more. I see lots of stuff I need to check up on. Thanks for checking this out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.