28.3% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like ruleswise?
I'm gonna re-read the questrules later, but the thing where only one door can be opened at a time is fine - I get it.

Anything else?

Any tips I can pass on to the heroes?
Any tips for myself as OL?

Thanks!

Really excited about running a campaign (finally) again!
Last time was the Shadow Rune before I owned anything but the base box (because nothing else had been released yet..) and now I have Everything (capital E) - really hope we'll have a blast with all the questing and what not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Willberg
Finland
Vaasa
flag msg tools
The moon bearing the image of the desert kangaroo mouse, Muad'dib.
badge
The planet Arrakis, known as Dune.
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing that happened to us was that the heroes didn't focus enough at gaining access to the levers.
This made it possible for the overlord to just run in extra monsters through the waterfall making it even harder for them to reach the levers.

I've only played the quest once though so take that into account, but it was a stomp in the overlords favor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Willberg
Finland
Vaasa
flag msg tools
The moon bearing the image of the desert kangaroo mouse, Muad'dib.
badge
The planet Arrakis, known as Dune.
mbmbmbmbmb
plolock wrote:
but the thing where only one door can be opened at a time is fine - I get it.

Only one door can be CLOSED at a time, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is probably right, I didn't have the quest guide on me when writing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Burgess
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a great quest, really gave a nice change to allow the heroes to simply hold the line.

As for tips, as the OL, remember that Belthir can fly back and forth and carry one of your little goblins with it, don't get crazy with attacking with Belthir, utilize his ability to continuously fly back and forth to put pressure on the heroes from multiple angles.

As heroes, making good use of the lever is key here. Let the OL load up one side and then just before the turn that the OL would move passed the door, shut it and keep it shut until another side begins to pile up. Also, if the OL is bringing Alric up, it would be in your best interest to kill him, as he shield relic is quite useful!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.