Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More of a hopeful post than anything else, but are the green stripe reinforcements in the 3rd and 4th turns bound by boundary restrictions? They can arrive in different sectors. You want to deploy them in the south sector but can only deploy one (1 pip first division), and the bigger one is stuck in the center area. I remember reading that the operational reserves aren't bound by restrictions and can combine with other higher echelons without penalty but I can't find the reference.

I'm like 98% sure this is baked in the design. My first impressions of the game are positive, btw, giving so much armor makes the breakouts much more dynamic than bulge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the 1st Tank Division (green stripe) is restricted by boundary! Those units must stay in the sector in which they enter the game in! However, boundary restrictions have less effect on the units entering on GT 4!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! No weakness in the rules or anything here. Just me hoping out loud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.