Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's a huge hassle, it's not like I'm out there doing it, but this game is begging for a module. I played a lot of FAB: Sicily via VASSAL solo. Was there a version that this was playtested with or something that could be spiffed up, at least?

All I can offer is geekgold to help, and not much of that... praise be to the unsung VASSAL module makers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We had one during playtesting, but it can not be used with the final version of the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
mitte_70 wrote:
We had one during playtesting, but it can not be used with the final version of the game!

Michael,

I'm the guy who made the playtest modules. I'll see if Mark S can get me the final graphics and I'll put a final module together.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joel_m_toppen wrote:
mitte_70 wrote:

Michael,

I'm the guy who made the playtest modules. I'll see if Mark S can get me the final graphics and I'll put a final module together.

-Joel

Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
joel_m_toppen wrote:
mitte_70 wrote:

Michael,

-Joel

Hi Joel! Sorry, I've missed your post here! Yes, you did a great job on the playtest module and I would be very greatful if you could put this together! Ask Mark about the graphic files, since he made some corrections from the files I have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
mitte_70 wrote:
joel_m_toppen wrote:
mitte_70 wrote:

Michael,

-Joel

Hi Joel! Sorry, I've missed your post here! Yes, you did a great job on the playtest module and I would be very greatful if you could put this together! Ask Mark about the graphic files, since he made some corrections from the files I have.

I had a couple projects ahead of this one. I started in earnest two days ago. Hope to have it done in a couple weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great Joel! Let me know if I could help you in any way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Halme
msg tools
Cannot wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.