Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Smith
United States
Edgewater
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone explain the turn-record track to me? It either proceeds 1-5-9-13-2-6-10-14, etc., or skips from turn 1 in the first block to turn 2 in the second, etc., for some reason the rules do not appear to explain. I have yet to do my due diligence in CSW and WebGrognard; however, if someone sees this 'message in a bottle' and can shed some quick light I'd be much obliged.
Thanks,
Tim Smith
Annapolis-Area Strategy Gaming Club

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Yes.
Notice 1,5,9,13 are grouped within one box, as are the others. The first number is 1, so use this box for turn 1.
The next box, whose first number is 2 is used for turn 2, etc, until you progress to the second series of numbers.
Now, notice the soldier arrows. When you lose a soldier unit, it is not available again for three turns, so if you lose a soldier in turn 1 follow the arrow and drop the dead soldier in box 4. This is when it becomes available again. When the turn moves into a box with soldiers in it, those soldiers can be returned to the country's counter mix.
The whole idea is to make this soldier availability easier to manage.
Hope that make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Smith
United States
Edgewater
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That does make sense. Simpler than I'd expected. And thanks for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.