Subject: Has anybody heard anything about this game's status? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was hoping to get to play (buy) it at Spiel, but mum seems to be the word when it comes to this game so far...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though the game was estimated to sent to kickstarter people by November. The latest update (posted in KS comments section) says "...Delays are still possible, but at this point it seems we may be a month early on delivery, getting backers their games in/by October! "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
McKinney
TX
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
Was hoping to get to play (buy) it at Spiel, but mum seems to be the word when it comes to this game so far...

This is a comment from the Creator on Kickstarter, August 3.

Things are rolling along well, and we're planning to send an update soon! In the meantime, fyi manufacturing just finished(!) and we're lining up freight shipments to a few warehouses around the World. Delays are still possible, but at this point it seems we may be a month early on delivery, getting backers their games in/by October!

Yep. ninja'd again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Bell
msg tools
I received an email today saying it had shipped, and tracking says I will have it Saturday. (I am in USA)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my shipping email yesterday (27th). Mine doesn't say when it will arrive, but I imagine within the week. I'm US also, NY.

I forgot about this thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Mason
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kbell995 wrote:
I received an email today saying it had shipped, and tracking says I will have it Saturday. (I am in USA)

I also got an email today that my copy shipped. Not sure when I will get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

As the other received an email yesterday September 28th, and should receive it tomorrow September 30th. Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braffe wrote:
I got my shipping email yesterday (27th). Mine doesn't say when it will arrive...

I realized I had to click another link to actually see the arrival date. October 1st! ...soon ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ellis

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmb
I got my copy yesterday (9/29) in Madison, Wisconsin. Everything looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I should receive mine today. I'm eager to check it out.

But, I didn't had any spare sleeves and I will only receive my sleeves at the beginning of next week, as Hemisphere Games surprised me by being early and I wasn't ready. Shame on me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cerberus777 wrote:
Cool, I should receive mine today. I'm eager to check it out.

But, I didn't had any spare sleeves and I will only receive my sleeves at the beginning of next week, as Hemisphere Games surprised me by being early and I wasn't ready. Shame on me!

Mine is arriving today as well (a day early!) just got an email update that it's at the post office in town.

This is one of the few games I actually did print and play, so I'm sure I have just the right amount of sleeves available to sleeve this one immediately, gotta protect that artwork

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today (9/30) in NJ.

On the sleeving note - the insert is large enough to support the entire game sleeved (Fantasy Flight "Standard" sleeves), so kudos for the designers for that kind of forethought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I supposedly received my copy today, Sept. 30th (according to the tracking and my wife that emailed me that I have a package for me). But I'm still at work for a few hours......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived by post today in South Dakota. In perfect condition and looks gorgeous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dodson
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just got my shipping email
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mb
Website says available for purchase Oct/Nov. I would be surprised if they were at Spiel this year, tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.