Subject: Are Bull cards kept for the duration of the round? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
First time I've played this game and I have the German version so I am not sure of this rule.

I assume once a Bull card(s) is played, it remains with the player until the end of the round. Is this true?

Sorry to ask if this has been answered before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You keep the Bull and you are allowed to use its special ability (play on two stacks instead of one) for the duration of the game. You may even collect more Bulls and thus play on even more stacks on your turn.

P. S.: It would have been sufficient to post this in the rules subforum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
snake2shake wrote:
You keep the Bull and you are allowed to use its special ability (play on two stacks instead of one) for the duration of the game. You may even collect more Bulls and thus play on even more stacks on your turn.

P. S.: It would have been sufficient to post this in the rules subforum.

Sorry should have just posted in the rules only.

Some people say game when they mean round so I want to make it clear.

To rephrase, this means all the rounds of the game, I can place multiple stacks? Sounds like a good strategy to get as many Bull cards as possible if not penalized too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
Oops there is already a thread for this it refers to the Bull cards as Billheads (I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A game of 11 Nimmt! consists of multiple turns. On each of these turns you can make use of your Bulls again. You keep them unless there are no more Bulls in the common supply. If that is the case and someone else has to receive a Bull they may take it from you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.