Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Apologies if this is already answered elsewhere.

Played today and we weren't sure when to remove markers. Rule 4.1 suggests ops complete markers are only removed for a formation when that formation's chit is pulled....this would mean that if I had moved/attacked/op fired in the previous turn, I would not be able to op fire in the next until my chit was pulled - which may not even happen. Correct?

Cheers,
Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo B-D
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not correct.
Ops completed marker for a formation is removed if the formation is activated (4.1).
All ops completed marker are removed in the marker removemend phase at turn end (3.2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ingo,
Many thanks for the quick response. It was the rule in section 3.2 that caused my confusion.

So does that mean I can 1) remove ops complete from a unit (under 3.2), 2) fire upon a moving enemy 3) remove ops complete marker on activation of that formation (rule 4.1) but not move/fire and 4) op fire on another enemy unit all in one turn? I.E. Have TWO op fires with a single unit in one game turn?

Apologies if this is a daft question but I like to get the rules right.

Best

Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo B-D
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orangesmartie wrote:

So does that mean I can 1) remove ops complete from a unit (under 3.2), 2) fire upon a moving enemy 3) remove ops complete marker on activation of that formation (rule 4.1) but not move/fire and 4) op fire on another enemy unit all in one turn? I.E. Have TWO op fires with a single unit in one game turn?

Yes, it's right. But it only works if you don't fire/move (how you discriped) with your unit and your opponent have two different formations which are activated in that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Foster
United States
Malibu
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, due to the activation mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.