41.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you want to help me create an unofficial expansion?

I have two ideas for an expansion that I think will really elevate the gameplay. This post is not to argue about whether or not the game needs an expansion. Please post only if you have something constructive to say that is helpful for making the expansion .

1. Variable Starting Cards

Each player will receive a variable starting card at the beginning of the game. These cards will have different values associated with the colors of the cards. For example - 2 purples, 1 dark green, 5 blues, etc. Instead of scoring and getting bonuses for triples in the game, players will score and get bonuses once they complete the required amount of cards associated with the color on their starting card.

How you can help - to create the starting cards would be simple. All I'm asking you to do is post how the numbers and colors are associated on the differing player boards of castles of burgundy the big game. Then we can easily put these figures on to cards and play test to see what needs to be adjusted for the differences in the card game.

2. Replacement "Science" Cards

New cards will be included that will replace the science cards in the original card game. Instead of rewarding the player with up to 2 workers, these cards will give a continuing ability to the player who completes them.

How you can help - please list the abilities of the science tiles from castles of burgundy the big game. Then we can create the cards and play test them for the card game.

Thanks for your help and focus on these ideas. Lets iron these out before branching off to others . Feel free to branch off to other ideas in a separate thread.

DB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dylanbradshaw wrote:
Do you want to help me create an unofficial expansion?

Belongs to variants forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.