$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56.87

4,133 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
26% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Purple Octopus
msg tools
Hey guys. About to start up an Heirs of Blood Campaign and had a few questions.

1. Does anyone know where to get a flat image of the campaign map for Heirs? I'd like to get something printed out for the group.

2. What's your favorite Healer/Class combination to play? Probably gonna wind up being Blue, so was just curious what everyone else is running with.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sadgit
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. I can provide a German Version of the two maps if you are interested.

2. It strongly depends on the expensions that are available to you.

Base set only: Avric as a disciple is the strongest healer here, especially if you use the skills that buff prayer of healing.

All expansions: Bard is considered to be the best healing class in the game. If you choose Elder Mok as a hero you end up with a really strong character that most people feel is overpowered. Many experienced groups that I know actually banned Elder Mok for that reason completely. Other good healers include Avric, Andira Runehand and Ishper. In my opinion Brother Gherrin is the weakest healer at the moment, simply because healers are not the best damage dealers and his hero ability and feat depend on attacking/dealing damage. The rest of the heroes are also fine, especially if you plan out you party composition to benefit from synergies between heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Octopus
msg tools
You would be the best if you could providr me with anything. I'd like to make this as easy a game for the group as possible, and having a large printed map would be pretty fun anyway. Thank you!

As for available material, I have pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I'm definitely addicted to expansions.

I never noticed the massive synergy between Mok and Bard. I was thinking Rakaesh (? - the halfling riding a wolf) with the Disciple class. Getting Radiant Light with an auto move of 4 seemed pretty excellent.

However, Mok has hand control, which is pretty clutch in this game. I'll definitely give him a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sadgit
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Combo Question: [size=18][url=INSERT URL TO MAP HERE]Map[/url][/size]s, Healers and Classes, Oh My
Will send you a link via GM.

Mok is excellent not only because of his hero feat but first and foremost because of his fantastic hero ability granting him huge amounts of
. He can use it once per turn, this means that everythime someone receives
or
during their turn (potions, being revived, other means) Mok gets also 1
or 1
. In his turn, Mok as a bard can use his lute for free as he gets his
back due to his hero ability. On top of that there is an incredible synergy with Understudy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.