5 Posts

Vampire Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Role Reversal... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmb
With all the Kickstarter stretch goals, we are getting something like 16 hunters... More for us Slayer pledges, something like 20 (and that's WITHOUT optional buys yet). I wonder if/when someone will come up with a custom set of rules where we play as the vampires invading the Order or protecting our nest from the intruding blood-bags!

The second vampire Lord looks amazing... What if you played as Kophas or Kurivan and your enemy Lord manipulated the Order into raiding your nest? And then you had to fight Lord vs Lord in the end?

Thoughts?

I'm kinda glad Kurivan isn't an optional buy, 'cause I WANT him, but can't justify another $22 for just him after my total pledge... Hah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be very cool but I'm sure a lot of work to balance. But who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmb
Maybe most of the balancing is already there (night time). A turned Hunter could also fall under the sway completely of Kophas or Kurivan based on dice rolls. Difficulty could also be set by how far into the house the hunters got during the day before you woke up mid-raid.

I just think it could be a cool variant and sounds like a lot of people wanna go Lord vs. Lord. I'm all on board with that idea. ᵔ‿ᵔ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I like it! I also would like an over lord version 1 vs many kinda thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hello there
msg tools
nah

vampires gotta be destroyed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.