Popular Tags: [View All]
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just hoping that all our gamer family and such are safe and sound somehow in Baton Rouge. My town (Monroe, LA) had its flooding in March and we basically just finished rebuilding. To say the whole state is scared is an understatement. If you know someone there, hope they are safe. If not, I hope everyone can lend hopes and prayers of their own along with some dice luck. Be well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Seidule
United States
Baton Rouge
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Baton Rouge. I rolled a 19 and avoided waters in my own home, but so many around me did rolled much lower. I've taken in a few families and introduced some to board games. Everyday is now gutting houses and rebuilding, which leaves less time for games. Thanks for posting this! Every post and conversation raises awareness, which often equals donations and volunteer time. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey man. I live in Monroe and we got hit (not as bad as you) back in March. Took all summer to get everyone back into some semblance of home. I understand we have another big storm headed our way and it will hit your area before it hits ours. Stay safe and good one you for your community service and spirit! Be blessed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.