Hide
5 Posts

Hoplomachus: The Lost Cities» Forums » Rules

Subject: Prep area circles and deployment hexes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Rules state that at least 4 of 7 prep area circles must be filled. Looks to me like each end of the arena has 3 CF circles and one end has 6 city prep circles while the other end has only 4. What am I not understanding?

Each end of the arena appears to have 6 deployment hexes. When unlocking 12 does that mean you can deploy at the opposite end of arena also?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings J,

Great question. The side with the 6 Prep Circles is the side in which solo/coop is played (as shown on chart near edge of playmat).

In versus play, one must have at least 4 chips sitting on your Prep Circles or else the Bleed Out rule will take effect. These 4 chips may include any combination of City Chips (your color) and/or CF Chips (white).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks! What about the deployment question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mb
lucky henry wrote:
Rules state that at least 4 of 7 prep area circles must be filled. Looks to me like each end of the arena has 3 CF circles and one end has 6 city prep circles while the other end has only 4. What am I not understanding?

Each end of the arena appears to have 6 deployment hexes. When unlocking 12 does that mean you can deploy at the opposite end of arena also?

If you are referring to the CF Tactic 2 which unlocks all deployment hexes then yes. From then on you can deploy on the other side of the arena.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks! Yes, that is what I was referring to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.