Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Building card that constructs another building card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Cordeiro
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Uxmal 4 gives me the right to pay a building card with 2 corns per resource. If I use it to build a card that gives me the right to construct another building card, can I use corn to construct this too? I didnt find it in manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thuc Nguyen-Pham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is nothing in the manual because it is obvious. No. If in the building card you fing the same icon of uxmal 4 then you can pay 2 corns/ressource to build, otherwise, you build it normally.

same thing for tikal 4, for building 2 cards, with 1 not using technology.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
tpcordeiro wrote:
Uxmal 4 gives me the right to pay a building card with 2 corns per resource. If I use it to build a card that gives me the right to construct another building card, can I use corn to construct this too? I didnt find it in manual.
The building that gives the benefit of another build specifically gives you the Tikal 2 action for free. You cannot build using corn at Tikal 2. This fact is listed on the back of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.