Hide
1 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: My simple approach to changing Swordmaster rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M H
msg tools
I hate Swordmaster. In its current iteration at least. It's rarely ever useable and even when it is, it just doesn't seem thematic for the people who have it. So how do I fix it? I look at the people who have it. Several are wielding two swords but they aren't big swords. It finally led me to my current iteration:

Swordmaster: When a survivor performs a search action and draws a melee weapon Equipment card with the Dual symbol, he can immediately take a second card of the same type from the Equipment deck. Shuffle the deck afterward.

This is almost an exact copy of Matching Set with the caveat it only applies to melee weapons. No one in the entire BP game so far has Matching Set. It's a neat idea and limiting it to melee weapons fits the theme for me. It also fits the theme that some weapons are just too big to dual wield.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.