Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Domagala
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Guys,

I really like the game Escape: The Curse of the Temple but I hate to play cooperative games. I want to compete with others not play together. Is there any official or unofficial variant of the game where you can compete with another person.
Please help me out, I really want to buy this game

Thanks a ;lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feras H
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the game is great as is.
But "everyone" has to escape for all to win.

If you want to make it more competitive, you could make it first one to escape wins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah ...
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to Escape: The Curse of the Temple board game page ... then click on Forums - in there you can click on variants ... and without looking through them all I see at least one person asking or giving ideas for a competitive version and there may be more ... You can also just search the forums there for the word competitive to see all the posts it comes up in.

After you read through those you could also post in those forums for more ideas or post your ideas to see what others think of them ... you're just more likely to get responses in the game specific forum. Hope you're able to find what you're looking for ... or at least to find out if it's a game that you could make work for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.