$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
46.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: Do Dutch (999-games) and German (Rio Grande) Dominion card (back) colors match? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sjoerd Slagman
msg tools
mbmb
Hey,

The title says it all.
I am Dutch and have Dominion from the manufacturer 999-games and now i'm thinking of buying some expansions in German (Rio Grande).

But before I do, I want to make sure that the colors (especially the back side) match. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance,
Sjoerd

PS: might not be the best place to post this, but I was not sure which place would be...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest the forums on the Dominion Boardgame page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
SjoerdS wrote:
The title says it all.

As does the title of the forum. Hot deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know of people mixing the newest English expansion with a German base game and I mixed the latest German expansion with the old Hans im Glück cards. So I firmly think that it should fit. Afaik all cards (at least for europe) are printed at the same printer and so taking the same catd back makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

On a related note, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
whistle

(But seriously, follow Ian's suggestion and post this question in the proper forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holgerd wrote:

On a related note, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
whistle

(But seriously, follow Ian's suggestion and post this question in the proper forum.)

wat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
holgerd wrote:

:whistle:

wat

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-eve...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
holgerd wrote:

whistle

wat

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-eve...

Lifesaver
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.