Hide
7 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: nightmare mode still doubt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan b
msg tools
i am new playing this game but i love it , i have some money extra ...and i don now if buy a lot of nightmare deck for the future ....when i get better in this game ....i play solo 1 or 2 deck some opinion please ....buy or not buy there is the dilemma....pd: i have all the expansion saga and deleuxwow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
pick your most favourite quest/adventure pack/expansion and just buy that nightmare mode pack and see how it plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
atomo wrote:
i am new playing this game but i love it , i have some money extra ...and i don now if buy a lot of nightmare deck for the future ....when i get better in this game ....i play solo 1 or 2 deck some opinion please ....buy or not buy there is the dilemma....pd: i have all the expansion saga and deleuxwow

The nightmare decks are print on demand and therefore won't go out of print while FFG continues to support the game (and there's no sign of that stopping right now). So unless you're going to play them straight away I'd wait until such time as you will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmb
I wouldn't worry about the Nightmare decks until you finish collecting everything else that is out for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan b
msg tools
it most a thing about ,"now i have the money in a couple of month maybe not" ...if some one have the nightmare decks.. knows if worth the buy for a solo player thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
The one Nightmare Deck I would definitely recommend is Passage Through Mirkwood. That gives that core quest much needed replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommended buying more Adventure Packs for new scenarios and player cards over Nightmare decks that make existing scenarios so much tougher.

Play through the scenarios you already have first. You'll find that you will like some better than others. Then you know which scenarios for which you can buy Nightmare decks to expand on the scenarios you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.