Museum» Forums » General

Subject: Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Oates Kuhn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Any idea of a release date or kickstarter launch date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
At Gencon, I believe they said a Kickstarter is scheduled for March 2017.

BTW, the run through I had was impressive. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rdsmith wrote:
At Gencon, I believe they said a Kickstarter is scheduled for January 2017.

BTW, the run through I had was impressive. thumbsup

Care to elaborate since there's no real details anywhere and you're the first to say you've played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG description and photos give an accurate description of the general gameplay.

Essentially a card game with a board separating artifacts (stacks of cards) into different parts of the world. Players are trying to maximize points through hand and tableau management, collecting and arranging their collection. Interaction among players is interesting in not only are you grabbing some artifacts they might want, but also managing your discards which become part of an available general pool.

The theme really sold this to me.
If you like Innovation, Deus, Elysium, etc., then Museum should be a winner for you too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Melison
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Normally, the KS campaign should be launched in March 2017 and the retail version of the game should be ready for Essen. Now it can be postponed a bit due to the amount of original illustrations (around 400) made by Vincent Dutrait and everything must be ready for the campaign to be ontime for the delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Melison
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks Ray, for this really good resume of the game. This is exactly what eric (the co-author) and me intended to do. After more than 600 play tests, I can assure than every session is different, you don't have the same configuration and all the session are intense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Oates Kuhn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thank you for the updates everybody, this looks like it will be going on my "must back" list next year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.