Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my game on the 14th and was setting it up when I noticed that I'm missing one grey equipment hex token. Emailed Asmodee & received an "in process" reply on the 15th... and nothing since then. Has anyone else had problems with parts or Asmodee Service?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
are you kidding me? It's only the 19th, give them some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the hex resources aren't limited in the game (and ample multiplier tiles are available) so having a single missing hex (or even a few) isn't going to affect game play at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klbush wrote:
are you kidding me? It's only the 19th, give them some time.

Not b*tch*ng about it, just asking the question. I've run into like problems with a couple of other games, neither were Asmodee. That being said, it always nice to get a follow-up email rather than just a generic response form.

Side note: Be interesting to see what fellow gamers consider an "acceptable" waiting period for receiving a missing part(s) from a game manufacturer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speedyox wrote:
Also, the hex resources aren't limited in the game (and ample multiplier tiles are available) so having a single missing hex (or even a few) isn't going to affect game play at all.

While that's most certainly true, I don't consider that the concern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speedyox wrote:

Actually it will affect gameplay. Any self-respecting game player will be bothered by the fact that their game they purchased new isn't complete and will affect their focus on the game. If the person also bought the stickers from the Geek Store, they would have one extra sticker or two if they went double sided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grape Ape wrote:
Speedyox wrote:

Actually it will affect gameplay. Any self-respecting game player will be bothered by the fact that their game they purchased new isn't complete and will affect their focus on the game. If the person also bought the stickers from the Geek Store, they would have one extra sticker or two if they went double sided.

That's how I found the error! I was applying the stickers I printed out and came up one token short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE - The part arrived in today's mail. I want to take this moment to say: "Thank You Asmodee" for you customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.