Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Reynolds
United States
Appleton
WI
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will this expansion fit into the base box along with all the others? I have every Fantasy Flight expansion so far, but I might be at the limit of space. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colm McCarthy
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty of room in mine. You're not using an insert are you?

EDIT: I take that back. Eons may not fit mine after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine burst the seams a while ago. Sleeving everything was one reason; adding two homebrew player colors was another.

I suggest putting the alien sheets into the expansion boxes. They're the perfect size, and each box can hold 50+ unsleeved alien sheets.

The Broken Token insert, which is quite good, will not be able to handle Cosmic Eons and the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
With everything (including the alien sheets) sleeved my box is already full. I think I will need to keep eons' box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mellad Khoshnood
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Yeah... I've got the broken token insert myself and the box is full to the brim with the current 5 expansions. I really want the new one, but I'm concerned about limitations of space. I'm curious if anyone will come out with a list of aliens that we could remove that are redundant/weak.

It seems like the only thing that the insert has limited space for is the alien sheets themselves. I suppose you could just use a prior expansion box to house some alien sheets, but it's way better to have everything in a single box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcin marcinek
msg tools
mb
I use this box from Carrefour. It fits everything but the rulebook. I should be able to fit Eons in it as well.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Szatany/IMAG2743_zps6...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The crazy thing is I had finished building my Broken Token organizer the day before Eons was announced. I think I would be able to eke out just enough space for it using my old storage solution. Doh!

I'm on the fence about Eons now. If I get it I'll need to cull some seldom-used items from the main game box and create a satellite box, but if I don't get it it'll bug the hell out of my completionist hind-brain.

I know which way my wife will lean ... oh, the humanity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Kolbe
msg tools
I have the broken token insert and I'll probably just filter the lower 15% of the other expansions (mostly stuff from storm) to make room for it. Let's hope the dials fit!

On an unrelated note, does anybody have any idea of when this will be released, or when we'll get another official article? I know it should be this year, but the website says Jan 1 3000 which I find quite comical.

Here's hoping it's out in time for christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VKolbe wrote:
On an unrelated note, does anybody have any idea of when this will be released, or when we'll get another official article? I know it should be this year, but the website says Jan 1 3000 which I find quite comical.

It's still at the printer. The bankruptcy of that shipping company could possibly wreak havoc with the release date on this one, but I don't know any more than you do...hoping to get it before the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Kolbe
msg tools
Oh no! :0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Koehnlein
United States
Perry Hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you don't care about having another box lying around I suggest picking up a 3x5 index card box for the alien sheets. You can alphabetize the alien sheets and everything else will fit in the main box with room to spare
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just a Bill
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
No, I said "oh, brother," not "go hover."
mbmbmbmbmb
Or perhaps 5x8, since the sheets are 4.5 x 6.75 inches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Koehnlein
United States
Perry Hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Bill, I meant 5x8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VKolbe wrote:
I have the broken token insert and I'll probably just filter the lower 15% of the other expansions (mostly stuff from storm) to make room for it. Let's hope the dials fit!

Here's hoping it's out in time for christmas!

I skipped Storm entirely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.