vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We start the game with free position module:
1. we suffle the gods tiles
2. action
3. we put our army.I have a silly question here.Can i put my 2 troops in only one territorie?
This is the first round of the game correct?after this a new round begins we'll take income monsters and then suffle the gods tile.......or am i wrong??

The BLACK player has only 1 territory with no army, so none can conquer it (only if he win the game) but can the GREEN player moved from this territory and attack the RED player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
We start the game with free position module:
1. we suffle the gods tiles
2. action
3. we put our army.I have a silly question here.Can i put my 2 troops in only one territorie?
This is the first round of the game correct?after this a new round begins we'll take income monsters and then suffle the gods tile.......or am i wrong??

The BLACK player has only 1 territory with no army, so none can conquer it (only if he win the game) but can the GREEN player moved from this territory and attack the RED player?

No, you have to place troops in two different territories. If you had Ares, you could have more than 1 troop there, but you still need 2 territories.

"The player must then deploy his troops on 2 adjacent
territories, even if he has 3 troops or a Titan"

Yes, that's how the first round works.

Don't really understand the last question. No, Green couldn't get through to Red in that position. You can't move into black because it's black's only space (even though Black couldn't start there to begin with).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.