$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
24.9% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Taluva» Forums » General

Subject: what are the differences between the Rio Grande and Ferti editions, if any? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
want to expand mine, but want to make sure components will match, and can't easily find this info anywhere online.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
I am curious as well.. Not sure which printing is the newest, and or the best to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
BoardTogether wrote:
I am curious as well.. Not sure which printing is the newest, and or the best to get.

You can always look that up under 'Versions' on the game's page on BGG. Which is best to get is of course personal opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hawkins
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has owned all three printings (but not the deluxe), they all have the components and are of similar quality. What it really comes down to is what art you like best on the front. Personally, I prefer the current printing over the others (and the first over the second!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
hawk-x- wrote:
As someone who has owned all three printings (but not the deluxe), they all have the components and are of similar quality. What it really comes down to is what art you like best on the front. Personally, I prefer the current printing over the others (and the first over the second!).

This is the answer I was after.. thank you sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:

You can always look that up under 'Versions' on the game's page on BGG. Which is best to get is of course personal opinion.

it has a list of versions, but not what the differences are, unless i'm looking in the wrong place (e.g. how would i tell if the tiles were different sizes?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
infomage27 wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:

it has a list of versions, but not what the differences are, unless i'm looking in the wrong place (e.g. how would i tell if the tiles were different sizes?)

Unless someone takes the time to submit them then you are correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
They also have pictures tied to the edition often. If people take the time to do so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.