Legendary: Big Trouble in Little China» Forums » General

Subject: Creased Playmat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the creased playmat because the box is so short that it has to be folded up instead of rolled.
A sign of things to come?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Capo
Puerto Rico
San Juan
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope thats a one time blunder, as the Legendary Firefly game released same date had the bigger box and no folded playmat.

Im storing the mat for Big trouble in the Legendary Aliens box to avoid having to fold it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dr lasker
msg tools
robotHad the same problem. Pretty weak boxing, doesn't show a lot of forethought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antoniocapo wrote:
I hope thats a one time blunder, as the Legendary Firefly game released same date had the bigger box and no folded playmat.

Im storing the mat for Big trouble in the Legendary Aliens box to avoid having to fold it.

Got firefly at same time. No real problem with that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Got firefly at same time. No real problem with that one.

I got both and put them both in the Firefly box. All the cards fit in one column, and each of the mats in their own column. Not ideal but it worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Bolinger
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was also disappointed in the box size. Marvel came with a board instead of a mat. I like the mat better but not sure why they thought folding a rolled up mat was a good idea. I'm also just storing it outside of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same.. very disappointed in the size of this box... playmats are better if you can roll them up and play with them... but it won't fit in the box w/o folding it...Guess I have to purchase a playmat tube from my LGS. This set should have only been 39$ bucks too... I'm pretty disappointed in the amount of content you get in this vs any of the stand alone games 400 cards..... ? and a short box.... Shame on you Upper Deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that this one doesn't have the "encounters" logo, even though it's an existing IP. Does this explain its getting a different treatment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not an Encounters game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.