Hat-Trick: 'Players' Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: The 'Players' expansion at Essen 2016! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news, everybody! We are going to Essen 2016 where the 'Players' expansion will be finally unleashed on the world of football.

Even better news for all German-speaking footy-lovers: we are going to have a limited batch of the games in German! I can't say how many right now but if you happen to want the expansion but don't speak English... well, then you can't be reading this Anyway, you know what I mean.

Please find us in the Hall 7: 7-A105.
Can't wait to meet you all.

P.S. We'll start sending the game to the KS backers at the beginning of October. If you'd rather pick up your copy at Essen, let us know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Stretch Goals KS exclusive, or are they included in the retail version(s)? If not, is there a chance to get them somehow?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rukus wrote:
Are the Stretch Goals KS exclusive, or are they included in the retail version(s)? If not, is there a chance to get them somehow?

Cheers!

Hello André and sorry for not responding earlier - I have only figured out that one needs to edit subscription to get notifications about forum replies.
Anyway, the Stretch Goals are included in the English version only and yes - they will be available in the retail version too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.