Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization» Forums » General

Subject: International Championship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andras Gyurefi
msg tools
mbmb
Hi!

We're strating an International Championship on BGO soon. We organize the thing on facebook, here is our group feel free to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/942891812505758/?fref=ts
Propably we'll use round-robin, in the system the winner get's 1 point, the second 0 and the third -1 (For 3 players). If you have any suggestions let me hear it pls. And again we are open for everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hesha wrote:
Hi!

We're strating an International Championship on BGO soon. We organize the thing on facebook, here is our group feel free to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/942891812505758/?fref=ts
Propably we'll use round-robin, in the system the winner get's 1 point, the second 0 and the third -1 (For 3 players). If you have any suggestions let me hear it pls. And again we are open for everyone
Hi Hesha,

Great idea, thanks for organizing it. But why not award 2/1/0 points to the 1st/2nd/3rd, respectively? It's the same, but having negative points hurts psychologically even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andras Gyurefi
msg tools
mbmb
Allright I think it is a better option Thank you for the advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malahias Zumakalis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picon wrote:
Great idea, thanks for organizing it. But why not award 2/1/0 points to the 1st/2nd/3rd, respectively? It's the same, but having negative points hurts psychologically even more.

March doesn't misses Lent... laugh
I Knew it! I was absolutely sure that you'd post here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonas havreglid
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are on the last games of the current season and should begin a new one quite soon. It would be great if we could attract even more players for the next season. Let's get the word out to everyone interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.