6 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Story Card - "The Good Guys" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefka Fox
msg tools
Hi Browncoats!

First of all, I am so happy I have discovered this forum! My family is obsessed with Firefly and we've found so many useful topics and tips here!

Also, BIG DAMN THANKS to MrDave2176 for uploading the fantastic story card templates!

Here is my story card called "The Good Guys" - for players that like to play with moral captains and prefer to have their conscience clean ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rowley
United Kingdom
Stafford
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

How come Harken is left out?

In the Basic Game he has 21 out of his 25 Jobs which are Legal and the other 4 are Legal but also Immoral!

Or don't you consider working for "the Man" a good thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefka Fox
msg tools
We just don't like him ;-)
Feel free to add him.

BTW, I would like to upload the PowerPoint version so people can edit as they like, but cannot figure out how to upload PowerPoint file? Any tips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stefkafox wrote:
We just don't like him ;-)
Feel free to add him.

BTW, I would like to upload the PowerPoint version so people can edit as they like, but cannot figure out how to upload PowerPoint file? Any tips?
Stick it in a zip file (to preserve the original file date when it's downloaded again), and upload it as a "file" rather than as an "image".

Welcome, by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefka Fox
msg tools
Thank you, Roger, I'll try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefka Fox
msg tools
The Story Card is now available in PowerPoint version as a file - for easy editing, so you can add/change things:

The Good Guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.