Subject: Just cracked open my copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I've only managed to play the initial solitaire scenario through twice, and both times I made large mistakes, like attacking the same bomber with 3 fighters all at the same altitude = instant loss of 2 fighters.

Thats mainly just learning the rules though. One thing I keep failing to do though is to remember the hex i've just removed a token from. If I'm changing speed or altitude for example. Its so frustrating!

Does anyone have any tips on ways to prevent yourself from doing this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Schaller
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just put a token (any token - I've got a bunch of plastic markers from Litko) in the hex to mark it until I put the plane back in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Sabin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Or of course you could get the replacement marker before you remove the original one, rather than the other way round. When a change of markers is required, I tend to leave the original marker in its initial position for reference, place the new marker in the final position reached by the flight, and only then remove the old marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.