Popular Tags: [View All]
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hi guys,
which card do you see? your current on-deck card or the card under your on-deck card? I am asking, because on the last sentence of the card's clarification on page 15, the rulebook mentions that regardless you discard or not the card, then you turn over a new on-deck card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a "when played" effect so you perform its action when it is played into your field from the on-deck position. You don't flip up a new on-deck card before you perform its action. You would look at the next facedown card in your draw deck and decide whether to leave it on top of the deck face down or discard it. You would then turn over the top card of your draw deck and it would become the on-deck card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks friend...i think the answer was obvious and if i were not so tired i should have seen it myself...many thanks for your time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.