$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 101.4

6,406 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
40.4% of Goal | left

Support:

bobbi norman
msg tools
hello...I am hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction for info on a value on this card game as I have searched and searched and can't find much info other than the Academia sort from Universities..no trading values etc. So don't know whether it has value to card game collectors or any collectors for that matter...

It is the complete set of 'the game of uncle tom' or called 'the game of uncle tom and little eva' including all the characters of the families plus the 'Justice' Directions card. The cards are in good shape.
The Directions card says at the bottom:
'Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1852 by V.S.W. Parkhurst in the Clerk's office of the District Court of Rhode Island'

I realize this is a forum for board games, but usually I can find info on things...but this is a mystery!

This was part of some things I inherited years ago, just getting around to checking them out to sell or keep.
Thanks to anyone who would help!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.