Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really a big deal, but does our badge info need to exactly match our IDs or cruise badges? I'd prefer to have my badge say "Mike" instead of "Michael" but I know for the cruise it needs to completely match my driver's license/passport. Just want to make sure changing it on the badge wouldn't make a difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
mkrajew wrote:
Not really a big deal, but does our badge info need to exactly match our IDs or cruise badges? I'd prefer to have my badge say "Mike" instead of "Michael" but I know for the cruise it needs to completely match my driver's license/passport. Just want to make sure changing it on the badge wouldn't make a difference.

The name on our badge doesn't have to match. I'll have to check if yours has already been printed or not, but we'll try to update to to "Mike".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
mkrajew wrote:

The name on our badge doesn't have to match. I'll have to check if yours has already been printed or not, but we'll try to update to to "Mike".

Excellent, thanks. I updated the badge but really it's not a big deal either way. Just wanted to make sure that changing it wouldn't be a problem before I did it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
They haven't been printed yet. Anyone have any other changes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vita Est Certamine
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
They haven't been printed yet. Anyone have any other changes?

That's a bold question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betsy & Chuck Berry
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UH-OH ... I thought WE printed them ourselves.

If it's not to late, can you be sure we are "Betsy Berry" and "Chuck Berry"? (We are only Elizabeth and Charles at the bank, or when we're in trouble.

Thanks! -- B&C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem...we'll get them right for you.

And yes, we'll have your badges ready for you to pick up on Sunday afternoon/evening, in our conference (I mean, gaming!) room down at the front of Deck 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie G

California
msg tools
betsychuck wrote:
UH-OH ... I thought WE printed them ourselves.

If it's not to late, can you be sure we are "Betsy Berry" and "Chuck Berry"? (We are only Elizabeth and Charles at the bank, or when we're in trouble.

Thanks! -- B&C

See above for the official reply about reprinted badges, but I just wanted to chime in and say that Jeff did ask all of us to print out our badge confirmation email for each person in our cabin and bring it with us. So you do need to print the confirmation, in order to get your badge. (I think)

From Jeff's email:
BGG@SEA 2016 Registration Confirmation - "Please note: Each attendee must bring a printed copy of this confirmation email to the convention.
Ensure it shows the most recent information (i.e. if you've edited the badges, resend this email to yourself from the badge editor)"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betsy & Chuck Berry
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it ... thank you for the great, quick help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.