Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a full set of Arkham Horror monster figures. Are there any I should have multiple copies of, as they show up in multiples frequently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any that have more than 1 token have the potential to turn up twice. You'll need a few of the more common ones like Cultists, Dark Young etc. (Unfortunately these 2 are unavailable at the moment).

I have multiples of all monsters where there are multiple tokens, although not a one for one match.

Also there are a few GOO related ones you'll need several of like: Children of Abhoth x3, Beungs of Ib x4 & Servants of Glaaki x5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vercin GETORIX
France
Paris
European Union
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they take really too much place on the board...I stay with the (sleeved) tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up most of them in the big sale last year and I am really glad I did. We have always enjoyed Arkham, but adding the minis really makes difference. It makes the board look a lot cooler and when the monsters start to pile up it seems much more frightening. Now you really think twice about going into a space with three baddies or try to sneak past a dark young.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.