Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this available in a boxed, retail release in the USA? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, would love to be able to purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
US Sites Price
Cardhaus
Corto $ 27.62

Noble Knight Games
Corto $ 18.00

Game Surplus
Corto $ 19.95

BoardGameCo
Corto $ 20.00

Noble Knight Games
Corto
$ 24.95

Amazon.com
Corto $ 24.95
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Krsnaji wrote:
US Sites Price
Cardhaus
Corto $ 27.62

Noble Knight Games
Corto $ 18.00

Game Surplus
Corto $ 19.95

BoardGameCo
Corto $ 20.00

Noble Knight Games
Corto
$ 24.95

Amazon.com
Corto $ 24.95

Appreciate the links, but I have the base game, I was looking for the expansion Secrets of Venice. I just received the base game and noticed the cards are included, but I would like a printed board and rules, and to be honest I love the box art for the expansion as well. This may be the most beautiful game I have in my collection, absolutely love the art, design and production.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
You are disintegrating.Into everything around.Reintegrating.The worm we dug from higher ground.You have let go of ego.Ego is no longer you.Closer to nirvana.Since the porter's whistle blew. With Us!
mbmbmbmbmb
bclayj wrote:
This may be the most beautiful game I have in my collection, absolutely love the art, design and production.

Must...resist...the...temptation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
bclayj wrote:
This may be the most beautiful game I have in my collection, absolutely love the art, design and production.

Must...resist...the...temptation...

I have no idea if I will like the game, have only read the rules, but for $25 shipped via Amazon Prime I'm not sure it makes any difference. Go ahead, don't resist devil If you are a fan of Pratt and Corto Maltese, I think you will like it. It seems like a pretty light game and looks like it will play quickly as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bclayj wrote:
Krsnaji wrote:
US Sites Price
Cardhaus
Corto $ 27.62

Noble Knight Games
Corto $ 18.00

Game Surplus
Corto $ 19.95

BoardGameCo
Corto $ 20.00

Noble Knight Games
Corto
$ 24.95

Amazon.com
Corto $ 24.95

Appreciate the links, but I have the base game, I was looking for the expansion Secrets of Venice. I just received the base game and noticed the cards are included, but I would like a printed board and rules, and to be honest I love the box art for the expansion as well. This may be the most beautiful game I have in my collection, absolutely love the art, design and production.

My apology for being rather dim as to the actual nature of your question as being about the expansion not the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.